Thursday, November 29, 2018

Evangelicals who Truly Are



I've just heard today's (Nov. 29,2018) Oregon Public Broadcasting radio show, "Think Out Loud," featuring Jason Fileta from Micah Challenge USA. His measured, wise responses were an encouragement to me as a Christian. I no longer call myself an evangelical, because American Evangelicalism has gone so far off the rails from faith in and obedience to Jesus Christ. The work of Micah Challenge USA is evidence to me that God is in the business of renewal and resurrection. May God use younger Christians like Jason and Fileta and Katherine Hayhoe to change the hearts and minds of American evangelicals, and move us to put our faith to work when it comes to climate change and the poor.

https://www.opb.org/radio/programs/thinkoutloud/segment/yemen-religion-climate-change-columbia-sportswear/


No comments: