Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Let the Conversation Begin!


Thanks to Joanna, I finally have my own blog! (Without her I am helpless when it comes to the computer). My hope is that this will be a place where we can wonder together about God, human beings and the world.

Lately every other person I bump into is talking about "passion."

Luke gave me some readings from Relevant magazine. I'll be posting my reactions to them later on. Meanwhile, there's a great article by Keith Drury called "A New Second Work of Grace." Read it at
http://www.drurywriting.com/keith/passion.htm. I think he's right on! But one of the attractions of philosophy for me is that--at least for the Premoderns-- it is a great conversation. So I would welcome your comments. How would you respond to him? Where would you begin?

Let the Conversation begin!

1 comment:

ginnybobinny said...

beth b i'm awful sorry i don't have anything with much depth to say at the moment... but as you may see... it is 12:14pm and i fried my brain just now doing a 15 question paragraph answer for each question sheet with reading of a modest (i don't know how many...) more than 10 pages. wow. cry me a river. i'll have to come back sometime and give better reviews to all the links you so kindly provided. :) ;) 8)