Thursday, July 12, 2007

What happens when you wonder after midnight...



(It's late, and I always turn into a curmudgeonly kumquat after midnight. Proceed at your own risk!)

Dan Kimball,has authored the following works:

I Like Jesus but Not the Church (Softcover)
They Like Jesus but Not the Church Curriculum Kit (Curriculum Kit)
They Like Jesus but Not the Church DVD (DVD)
They Like Jesus but Not the Church Participant's Guide (Softcover)
They Like Jesus but Not the Church (Softcover)

I wonder when we'll see the following titles:

I Like my Daughter but not Motherhood
I Like Medicine, but Not Medical Schools.
They Like Fire Departments, but Not Government.
I Like Sex, but Not Marriage.
They like Football, but Not Football Teams.
I Like Health, but not Exercise
They like Princess Diana, but not Women

I like Apples, but not Fruit
I like Martin Luther King, but Not Blacks
They like Music, but not Ears

No comments: